Sunday, April 28, 2013

Peggy & Margaret Wedding ~ April 26th, 2013

On Friday, I was given the honor to officiate a very loving Wedding at the home of Peggy and Margaret who live in Camas, WA! With their family and friends present, I shared a script which was hand made by the two of them which included a Candle Ceremony and a Hand-fasting Ceremony. The candle that was used was purchased by Margaret just before she met Pam which she saved for her special day!

Peggy's cousin, Monica, read 1 Corinthians 13 from her bible as part of the ceremony in sharing how Peggy and Margaret view 'Love', and one of her dear friends, Marti, shared an Irish blessing. And of course, Marti pointed out that there are only two types of people out there: those who are Irish and those who wish they were! :-)

After the ceremony was over, we all received colorful pinwheels and had group photos taken. Then we proceeded on to toasting the newly Wed couple in which several shared. Peggy's boss also gave a very heart-warming toast for Peggy and Margaret!

This was one of those celebrations where I am smiling as I leave as it was so much fun! Boy, do I love my job!

(I'll post photos when I receive some. See other Wedding photos I've received at: WeddingWire.)

No comments:

Post a Comment